My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider. Philip and I met in 1986, were married in Carson City, Nevada, and had a daughter, Marie, in 1987. We were divorced in 1990 and lived in separate residences. Philip lived in an apartment complex in Wilsonville, Oregon. On 1/17/1996 I received a call that Philip was dead in his apartment and apparently had died up to a week before his body was discovered. At the time of the removal of his body, his cause of death was by a stroke. When I went to the funeral home I had feelings of discomfort about his death. I asked to view the body, but due to decomposition, the funeral director suggested otherwise. I wanted to be sure, in my own mind,. that Philip had not died under “unnatural causes”. For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the “lecture tour” throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO’s, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc.
A day later, I received a call from the Clackamas County Detectives, that the funeral director had found “something” around Philip’s neck. An autopsy was performed at the Multnomah County Medical Examiner’s office (in Portland, Oregon) by Dr. Gunson, and she determined that Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front. There are several reasons why I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered:
1. There was no suicide note.
2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever “committed suicide” you would know that he had been murdered.
3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and were in danger because of his lecutres.
4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO’s coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral specimens, etc.)
5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was found (against Oregon Law) – and a police investigation never took under consideration that items were missing from his apartment – it was considered a suicide, plain and simple
6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but REFUSED to analyse them, saying that the county would not “waste their money on a suicide”. Although I was assurred that the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these samples to be sent to an independant lab 11 months later they were “missing” and presumed “destroyed”.
7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.
8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had mutiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?
9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not aleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome (osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live. He felt that these lectures he gave was making a difference, and was looking forward to giving more. In fact he was scheduled for another lecture tour that started 1/16/96 in Tampa, Florida. He had just found a friend who was going to help him write a book about the New World Order, and he was enjoying his time with his daughter.
10. Philip was undergoing “injections” of “Beta Serone” every week in an experiment to stop his mutiple sclerosis. After his death I contacted the only agency that conducted these experiments to obtain his medical record (OHSU). They had never heard of him, and he was not a part of their experiments. This would suggest people unknown were injecting him on a weekly basis with an unknown substance. He often times called me after these “shots” to tell me that he was too sick for his daughter to come and visit. I believe that the shots that Philip thought were being given to him to help him back to health, were actually being given to him to make him sick.
11. Philip was seen with an “unknown blonde haired woman” for several months before his death. Several times this same individual was seen or talked about and her mysterious presence only leads one to wonder if she had anything to do with his “suicide”.
12. Several people with psychic abilities have indicated that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered (some say by 5 people: 4 men and 1 woman, 4 directly and one by taking out a “contract”.
It is perhaps important to know WHY Philip began lecturing.
Firstly: His background was as a Structural Engineer. He was an expert on explosives and their effects on geologic structures. He worked under two social security numbers. Most of his early work in underground mountain bases with Morrison-Knudsen was done using the wrong social security number. I was later able to prove that he had two numbers through the social security office when I applied for his daughter’s death benefits. He worked for the Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Navy with the same wrong number. Only after he obtained SSI in 1981 did his “real” number come into play. He always told me that he had a Rhyolitic Clearance and that his father had a Cosmic Clearance from his work with NATO. And that is the second reason why Philip began lecturing.
Secondly: On top of his first hand knowledge about underground mountain bases and government black budgets, and the alien agendas (he was one of the survivors of the Dulce Fire Fight with aliens in New Mexico) his father was also involved in government black projects. When Philip’s father, Captain Oscar Schneider, Medical Doctor, United States Navy, died in 1993, Philip discovered documents and photographs in his father’s basement which proved that Oscar had been involved in both the Philadelphia Experiment and Operation Crossroads. Philip now had letters written in the 1940’s and 1950’s showing that Oscar helped to isolate the crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment and that Oscar later autopsied them as they died. He also had photographs of UFO’s fleeing through mushroom clouds after the A-bomb was dropped above the lagoon at Bikini Atoll. This was “Operation Crossroads” and Oscar was involved in medical examinations of the animals and humans exposed to radiation after the bomb was dropped.
Thirdly: I believe the main reason why Philip began to lecture was due to the “murder” of his friend Ron Rummel. Ron was found in a park in Portland in Sept. 1993. The police believed that he had committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth. However, if you read the detectives report, there is blow-back blood on Ron’s hand, but NO BLOW-BACK BLOOD ON THE GUN. The only way this could happen is if Ron had wiped the gun off AFTER he had shot himself in the mouth. Ron, Philip, and 5 other people had been collaberating on a little magazine called “The Alien Digest”. It was starting to get a fairly wide circulation, when Ron was found in the park. Philip felt that his friend had been murdered, and decided that it was time to get everything out into the open, so he began “spilling the beans”, and ripped up his security clearance card.
Pufori, through Jeroen Wierda, is one of several agencies and individuals that have taken up the call for justice in Philip’s death.
My hopes are:
1. That Philip’s death certificate will eventually be amended with the true cause of his death: murder.
2. That the world will come to know the truth about aliens, UFO’s, the government cover-ups, black budgets, etc. and how they are affecting us.
3. That assets that belong to his only heir, Marie, can be located and turned over to her.
4. That Philip’s true work quarters can be proven by people coming forward with information about knowing him before 1981, and that his daughter can eventually obtain the death benefits she deserves.
5. That no more “murders by suicide” ever occur to another individual.
Sincerely, Cynthia Schneider Draye